Sunday, February 26, 2012

apparently punctuation matters

so i'm sure you've noticed i don't really like capitalizing or really following any grammar rules, except for subject verb agreement but i have recently learned that punctuation is quite important. of course i learned this the hard way. so last weekend my friend and i each brought home a morroccan guy. i won't get into the fact that i cried before we got in the taxi because i told the guy who was coming with me that i wouldn't sleep with him and he shouldn't mission all the way to tuen mun if i'm going to be a prude, or that i fell out of said taxi cab when we reached our location, or that both of these guys had the same morroccan name which sounded something like tofuck. but i will get into the fact that my friend was so drunk she really thought she had slept with this guy but couldn't remember and after peeing the morning after began to think maybe she hadn't so she enlisted me to help her find out by texting the guy i went home with about what his friend did with my friend (are you following this??). well, without further adieu here is a texting reenactment.

T: Hey, How's the week starting. . .energized kids and a hang over teacher

K: haha not hungover!! i haven't even thrown up all day

K: still piecing together the events of this weekend my friend didnt sleep with your friend

T: Does this carry any message to me or u just informing me?

K: sorry was meant to be a question. . .just double checking and being a little nosy

T: No worries. I guess she is your best friend and she would not lie to you. Yet, my friend would never share bed stuff with me and me likewise. We had a great night with or without sex. Great girls and we respect you.

From all this I've learned question marks and commas matter.


3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha....but the burning question is...did she sleep with him?! Did you ever find out?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're 99% sure it didn't happen. . .but will never know for sure, :)

    ReplyDelete